Overall: very satisfied with a job well done!!
- Very good crew:
- Went about their work in a professional manner.
- Didn’t waste time.
- Everyone seemed to know exactly what to do and how to do it.
- Crew foreman (Tom) is a very easy person to talk to and to get along with. He:
- Was well-organized.
- Didn’t mind my asking a lot of questions… In fact, he encouraged it… he had all the right answers, even explaining why things were done that way.
- Provided me with a “heads-up” regarding the next steps that will be taken as the job progressed.
- A good clean-up of the grounds was done after the job was completed.
- We appreciate the additional construction work that was done to keep water away from the base of the chimney.
- Metal work looks good.
The “care letter” sent to the customer before the job was started is a good idea, as the customer is given more details of the “game plan” in advance.
It was nice to deal with the President of the firm from the first interview in our driveway to the ongoing later emails. He was a very personable individual and very accommodating to our needs.
It was a pleasure doing business with you.
Mort and Roz
Job completed May of 2015.