Unless otherwise specified in its contracts, Toronto Roofing Industries will always include the following standard provisions in all of its contracts:
- T.R.I. is solely responsible for the supply of all labour, materials, and wherewithal for all coordination, temporary protection, site safety, emergency access, site communications, disposals, clean-up etc. related to all work.
- Ongoing up-to-date coverage for Workers Safety and Insurance Board (W.S.I.B.) as per the Government of Ontario Regulations.
- Homeowner protection with $5,000,000.00 Insurance Coverage per occurrence for bodily injury and property damage.
- Promotion of Safety as set out by the provisions of the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations for Construction Projects.
- Maintenance of a Company Corporate Health and Safety Policies book.